COMPOSITION OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Kirui Esther – H.O.D
- Betty Cheruiyot – Chaplain
- Richard Sigilai – Member
- Anne Maritim –Member
- Daisy Kibet – member
- Francis Tonui – Member
- Eric Sianyo – Member
- Adelaide Wilunda – C.U patron
- 2 students per class
What we do
Individual counseling of students on;
- Academic performance
- Emotional issues
- Social issues
We go to specific classes whose members have common issues e.g. Low performance, negative attitude e.t.c
- We invite counselors and specialist in various fields to come and talk to students e.g HIV/AIDS, Rape and relationships.
- We do counseling of staff on bereavement etc.
- We visit and pray with sick students and staffs
- Assisting the needy students to fill the bursary forms
- Providing needy students with basic through the guidance and counseling free shop.
- Co-ordinate the family unit programmes
- Organize capacity building sessions for teacher counselor through school manager( Principal)
- Develop and manage department budget.
- Co-ordinate form one induction programmes
HEAD OF COUNSELING DEPARTMENT BETTY CHERUIYOT (MRS.)